- Blank in aesthetic pearlised grey finish.
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular aluminum reel seat in bright anodized finish
- Ceramic stripping guides and chrome snake guides with double coating
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
- Delivered in matching pentagonal tube and cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Sweden
MODELS LENGTH LINE # TEMPO WEIGHT PCS 5110-4 MF 11’0″ 5 MF 137g 4 6110-4 MF 11’0″ 6 MF 143g 4 9949-4 MF 11’0″ 7 MF 144g 4
Rod Tempo: M=Medium, MF=Medium Fast, F=Fast
Rod Tempo Action
Rod Tempo Action
ROD TEMPO ACTION
M/F – MEDIUM/FAST TEMPO ACTION:
This classic LOOP rod action offers the fly fisher more structure and backbone in the lower sections of the rod. This allows a broad range of angling application due to the perfect balance of casting performance and fish fighting ability. When longer casts are required, the angler can call upon more power reserve in the rod’s blank compared to the medium action tempo, resulting in greater water coverage for minimal biomechanical output effort.
Casting Ability Level: Novice, Intermediate, Good, Expert
MODEL SCANDI GRAM SCANDI GRAIN SKAGIT GRAIN 5110-4 MF 18 278 350-400 6110-4 MF 20 309 385-430 9949-4 MF 22 340 420-460
Medium Fast Action
The Evotec CAST Medium Fast action has long been the very cornerstone of LOOP’s proud history in fly rod design.Read more
EVOTEC CAST MEDIUM FAST SWITCH RODS
The Evotec CAST Medium Fast action has long been the very cornerstone of LOOP’s proud history in fly rod design. This classic LOOP action allows for continual power application through the casting stroke, achieving both optimum fly presentation and fish-fighting ability. Presented in a stunning pearlised grey finish, these Medium Fast rods are designed for freshwater species and allow the angler to fish all day with maximum performance and minimal fatigue.